Sapphire Coast Nannies caters for children and families in the South Coast community and visitors to the area.
We understand the importance of finding someone you feel secure in leaving your children with.
We will provide you and your family with qualified, experienced, mature, professional Babysitters and Nannies who share the importance of your children’s safety, welfare, happiness and well-being.
Our Babysitters are available 7 days a week, every day of the year.
Our Online Facility allows easy bookings and allows you to provide as much information regarding your children and family details such as contact details and routine giving your Babysitter a heads up on the night regarding the care and needs of your children.
For members of Sapphire Coast Nannies we believe that consistency is important and we will match your family with Two Babysitters so that they are known to your family and known to your children. We believe that continuity is important and so seek to establish ongoing relationships between our babysitters and the families we match them with whenever possible. We believe in developing our relationships with families in our community and the Babysitters.
There is a four (4) hour minimum of services for any booking. Payment of Booking Fee is required before the booking can commence.
$30 to book a Babysitter
$40 for bookings under 24 hours
$15 for each extra family, on group bookings
$25 an hour
$40 an hour (Public Holiday Rates)
Note: Travel fees may apply depending on location.
- Child Care Qualified
- Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid Certificate
- A minimum of 1 years experience
- Public Liability Indemnity Insurance
- Each and every applicant is interviewed in person and all references thoroughly checked.
The numbers of Nannies are depended on the number of children under the age of four years. Our ratios are a combination of legislative standards and experience of providing care. Services performed involve ensuring Nannies are safely matched to the number of children.
5 EASY STEPS FOR BOOKING A BABYSITTER
- When you require a Babysitter complete the BOOK ONLINE FORM on our website. Provide as much information that will assist the Babysitter in the care of your children and catering for your family’s needs.
- Once you submit the form it will then proceed to our Payment System where you are required at this point to provide your Credit Card details.
The $30 Booking Fee will be processed and an invoice sent through for your records. Closer to the date of service the remaining payment for time booked will be deducted.
- Once your Nanny has been secured you will be sent their Profile. This is our way of introducing parents and children to the Nannies child care qualifications, experience as a professional childcare worker and most importantly a Photo to put a face to the name. Your Nanny will phone you to introduce themselves and to provide their contact details.
- At the end of the assignment the Nannies Timesheet will require signature attesting to hours of service used, you will also receive a written evaluation of the night’s events on how the children were and how their time was spent with the Nanny. If the assignment exceeds booked an additional charge will be made.
- For Group Bookings each family is required to provide a Booking Form for our records so we have information regarding all the children in their care of our Babysitters.
NORMAL BABYSITTING DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Ensuring that the environment your child plays in is free from harm, safe and secure.
- Providing stimulating and educational play, crafts and other activities.
- Meal preparation and preparing nutritious meals for the children
- Assistance with feeding
- Following your children’s routine
- Nappy or toileting
- Story and bed
- Providing a positive role model by acting in a mature and sensible manner
- Full supervision
Thank you for using Sapphire Coast Nannies we trust your children will enjoy their time with a mature, qualified, professional Nannies and Babysitters.